- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information, Collection, Use, and Sharing
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic email regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up after correspondence.
We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to full your request (for example, ship an order).
Cookies are used to enable the site’s or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, cookies are used to help remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They may also be used to help us understand you preferences based on previous or current site activity which enables us to provide you with improved services, or to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experience and tools in the future.
You can choose to turn off cookies through your browser setting. If you turn off cookies, some features may be disabled or not function properly.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Security to Protect Your Information
We take precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.